Celebrate Primary Care Successes Event
We held our Celebrate Primary Care Workforce & Innovations Successes event virtually and it was a great success!
You can find below all the nominees, winners and the videos of all the nominations below.
General Practice/Primary Care Network/Federation Innovation:
● Supported retention and recruitment of staff
· Dacorum GP Federation Board
And the winner is: Dacorum GP Federation Board!
● Reduced GP Workload
· Nurse Led IUCD/Implant Fitting team
· Rothschild House Surgery
And the winner is: Nurse Led IUCD/Implant Fitting team!
● Introduced new roles (Allied Health Professionals, Admin)
· GP Practice Based Vulnerable Patient Care Coordinator Service
And the winner is: GP Practice Based Vulnerable Patient Care Coordinator Service
● Grouped nominations - combination of categories
· Dr Sandip Pramanik & Practice
· Nursing Team, Suthergrey House
· Herts Health Hot Hub Team
· Liz Cross & Attenborough PCN Nursing team
· Meadowell Clinic Team
· Leg Ulcer Team
· Dacorum GP Federation Team
· Clinical Pharmacy Team
And the winner is: Dr Sandip Pramanik & Attenborough PCN Mental Health Service
Staff member or small team:
● Making a difference in Primary Care (outstanding Customer Care)
· Rachel Bell
· Dr Mike Walton
And the winner is: Rachel Bell!
● Working above and beyond (going that extra mile)
· Dr Harriet Strain
· Sheryll Bourne
· Charles Odiase
· Dr Sonal Shah
· Sarah Sales
· Heidi Budds
And the joint winners are: Heidi Budds and Sarah Sales!
● Team Spirit (Commitment and loyalty to others)
· Sue Williams
· Manisha Devani
· Dr Haroon Rauf
And the winner is: Sue Williams!
● Outstanding Innovator (a team member who comes up with great new ideas)
· Dr Martha Ford
· Dr Alison Cowan
And the winner is: Dr Martha Ford!
Special Recognition Awards!
We have two awards for oustanding individuals who worked tirelessly to support Primary Care at such a difficult time. The two awards went to:
· Dr Mike Walton
· Dr Daniel Carlton-Conway