Celebrate Primary Care Successes Event
We want to recognise Practices and their workforce who strive to make an exceptional contribution to Primary Care.
If your Practice, Primary Care Network or Federation wants to share your workforce and Practice’s success stories of innovation either before or during Covid-19 please see below how to apply.
● This event is open to NHS Primary Care Practices, Primary Care Networks and Federations
● Share your workforce and Practice, PCN or Federation success stories by completing an application form
For each category a winner will be selcted by a panel of judges!
General Practice/Primary Care Network/Federation Innovation
● Supported retention and recruitment of staff
● Supported staff health and wellbeing
● Reduced GP Workload
● Introduced new roles (Allied Health Professionals, Admin)
Staff member or small team – nominate as many staff members as you wish
● Making a difference in Primary Care (outstanding Customer Care)
● Working above and beyond (going that extra mile)
● Team Spirit (Commitment and loyalty to others)
● Outstanding Innovator (a team member who comes up with great new ideas)