Get involved and give your views
We want to shape future services to meet your needs and preferences. We can only do this by talking to people involved in providing services - and most importantly people who receive them.
Who should get involved?
- Anyone who lives or works in West Hertfordshire
- Patients, service users and carers
- Clinicians including doctors, nurses and allied health professionals working in west Hertfordshire
- Health and social care support staff
- Community leaders and representatives
- Charities and associations such as resident and patient groups
- Other health and care stakeholders locally and nationally
- Anyone who wants to have their say
Opportunities to get involved and give your views
Since we started developing our plans under Your Care, Your Future we have engaged with people across West Hertfordshire to gather their views on health and social care services. All of this engagement will continue as we move forward including:
- Conversation cafes
- Locality events
- Surveys and online polls
- Social media - Twitter and Facebook
- Events and meetings
- GP visits
- Your Care, Your Future newsletters
- Local media
We will also look at how we can expand our communications and engagement to reach as many people as possible.