New Marlowes health centre
Did you know that a new health centre at the Marlowes will open in Winter 2017? This will provide:
- adult and children services provided by HCT
- mental health service provided by HPFT
Do you want to find out more? Would you like to have your say about the new building and how services are run? We want to hear from people using services, carers and other local stakehoders on Thursday 27 April at Southill Centre, Hemel Hempstead. Let us know if you would like to attend any of the below meetings:
- 10 to 11.30am - young people, parents of children and young people, and local stakeholders.
- 12.30 to 2pm - people using adult services, carers, and local stakeholders.
- 2 to 3.30pm - people using adult services, carers, and local stakeholders.
- 4 to 5.30pm - young people, parents of children and young people, and local stakeholders.
Book online at www.hemelhub.eventbrite.co.uk
For any information or queries, please contact the HCT Membershp and Engagement Team on 01707 388160.